Who we are
- AfriSHE is a consultancy that provides a wide range of services across the SHERQ spectrum in all industries in Southern Africa.
- Based in Sandton Johannesburg, we service both large and small enterprises.
- By focussing on developing and sustaining a culture of inclusiveness we allow our employees to deliver and exceed our client expectation.
- Our approach is to identify the simplest route to compliance.
To add value to the SHERQ fraternity in South Africa by supporting businesses with their SHERQ requirements.
Our Value Proposition
Qualified, well-experienced individuals that develop and implement Simple, Sustainable SHERQ solutions.
Pemilla spent 12 years in the corporate Engineering and SHERQ positions, in the Chemicals, Manufacturing, Mining and Pharmaceutical industries.
She holds degrees in:
- Chemical Engineering (DUT),
- Environmental Engineering (DUT),
- Post grad in Occupational Health and Safety(USQ) and a
- Master Business Administration (Southern Queensland USQ).
Pemilla has also completed Exemplar approved courses in Lead auditing and Implementation of various ISO management systems.
Desigan spent a large part of his 17 year career in petrochemical industry in operations and SHERQ roles. He spent three years in the Facilities management industry and 2 years in the FMCG industries in Risk Management roles.
He holds degrees in:
- Safety Management (UNISA)
- Hons Environmental Management (UNISA)
- Master Business Administration (GIBS)
Desigan has also completed Exemplar approved courses in Lead auditing and Implementation of various ISO management systems.