Risk assessments are business critical and form the foundation of any robust SHE and Q management system.
Our solutions help you identify and manage risks for your operations, projects and general work areas.
We have over 60 years of experience in various industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical, mining, petroleum and gas industries, food, construction and office environments.
Our services include:
- Site Specific Risk Assessments
- Development of the sites Baseline risk assessment and task assessment as per legal and other requirements ( ISO 45001, ISO 18001, ISO 31001)
- Site assessment
- Development of procedure and methodology (includes fall protections plans, rescue plans etc)
- Assistance with recommended controls and management of residual risks
- Follow up as required
- Quality and Business risk assessments
- Quality risk assessments as per the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Assistance with recommend controls
- Client Safety File / Site File & Documentation
- Baseline risk assessments
- Task assessments
- Continuous assessments
- Planned job observations
- Legal appointments
- Business Continuity
- Develop business continuity, crisis management, and emergency response plans
- Conduct simulations, table top and full emergency drills
- Provide recovery response plans and disaster management